I have an NATPC Mo10s 4gb (Ice Cream Sandwich) that is stuck on the boot screen.

I have tried:

- the volume/power button combination, in every variation - no result.
    - downloading Multi Tool to do a data wipe via usb - but my laptop doesn't detect my tablet, even though it shows up in the Device Manager (but not Disk Management) and the Safely Remove Hardware icon appears, and I tried updated the driver software but "software is up to date."
    - Running the battery down - I get the desktop screen for a second and then it disappears as soon as I plug the charger in (the desktop background remains, just the apps and shortcuts and icons etc disappear.

The only thing I haven't tried is flashing it. Because I don't know where to find the firmware.

Why whhhyyy is the button combination not working??
    And why won't my laptop detect the tablet?

Help.
    07-15-2015 09:51 AM
    The only thing I haven't tried is flashing it. Because I don't know where to find the firmware.
    That's the problem with these cheap Chinese no-real-name devices. You can't get any data or firmware for them.

Why whhhyyy is the button combination not working??
    It could be anything from a hardware failure to corrupted firmware.

And why won't my laptop detect the tablet?
    Again - anything from corrupted firmware to bad hardware.About the only thing you can do with these devices when they break is use them as picture frames and buy a name-brand tablet. (Cheaper is usually more expensive.)
    07-25-2015 07:48 PM