A very strange occurrence came about my Galaxy S6. I've had this phone for just under a month and I don't think I've been treating it poorly but last night it had a ..... moment. It was still on and I put it down for about an hour. When I came back to check what was up in the digital world it just wouldn't come out of sleep as if it were off. I tried turning it on (even though I had left it on) and still nothing. I plugged it into my charger, still nothing, not even a charge light. Then I went a cold booted holding both the power and volume down buttons as usual. It took me instantly to the reset screen, where I started it in safe mode. That worked and turned my phone on. (It still had 47% battery life) The problem was however even when i restarted the phone multiple times all of my apps were gone. Everything I had downloaded from the google play store was gone. I checked to see if it said the apps were still installed which it did and I even opened one from google play. But, they still wouldn't show up anywhere. I have since factory reset my phone and am now starting to get everything back together.

Sorry for the long story, but I really have no clue what happened and freaked me out a little at first. Thanks for your time and help.
    07-15-2015 10:47 PM