I first told the Memo Pad to do a system update, through the settings. It said a new update was available.

It shut down.

I tried powering it up during the update (or I think thats where things went wrong)

Now everything says "Unfortunately, ... has stopped". Launcher, Setup wizard, Google play, has stopped

I tried fixing it in recovery mode

Reboot Droidboot - whatever that is. Did this several times
    Reboot
    Factory Reset - several times. Still "Unfortunately, setup wizard has stopped"

I downloaded the latest "WW" firmware and put it on an SD card. When I try to "SD UPDATE" it shows me an error, with a picture of a dead robot.

I formatted the SD CARD fat 32.

And the zip file... lol

I tried it zipped, unzipped, unzipped into all its various folders, and it won't do it.

I'm pretty positive its the "WW" version I need, as my recovery menu says "WW_MEMO_P"

Funny enough, when I plug USB cable into it, the recovery screen shows me a picture of a robot "Ready for download!" but I don't know whats happening with that.

Furthermore, while I can connect my memo pad to the PC, and it appears in the device manager (and as KA01 or something under my eject devices) I can't seem to SEND anything to it or SEE it on "my computer"

Any ideas or is it done??
    07-16-2015 07:56 PM
    Furthermore, I can't for the life of me find "ASUS_BUNDLE.ZIP" that its asking for as well
    07-16-2015 08:11 PM