Why can't I view Snapchat stories on my Galaxy S6 Active?

A

AC Question

Since I got my Samsung Galaxy S6 Active and downloaded Snapchat, whenever I try to view someone's story, it gets really glitch-y. I can view their photos fine, but when a video comes up, the picture or sound isn't smooth. I don't really know how to describe it, other than that it looks really glitch-y. It's sort of like the video skips, as if it were playing from a scratched CD.

I've tried clearing the cache in my Applications Manager, re-downloading the app, and checking for updates, but nothing has worked. Is it just my phone? Or something with the app? Please help! (Thank you, in advance)

Abigail Wergers

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
Go to settings, about device, build number.
Click build number 7 times, hit back and click on developer options. Unclick use nuwave player (experimental) now it should work. I had the same problem. There is also a YouTube video about it. It's called. Galaxy s6 edge snapchat shutter problem

Joy Sheehan

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
I want to thank you so much. My daughter has been dealing with this for over a yr.. We didn't want to get rid if the phone, seeing that AT&T is the only company that has these. Now I have one and I was almost ready to traid it in. Not just because of SnapChat, but I figured if it was happening on that, what else could it be messing up.?.. But thank you, it worked,...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance