Hey guys,

I would like to apologies if this is not in the correct section (I simply couldn't find a Lenovo section).

My father is in the market for a Dual-SIM Android phone and the Lenovo P70 is in the price-range. I've read lots of things about it and the commend were ranging from "this is a great phone" "great snappy device" "amazing responsiveness" "the best budget dual-SIM phone" to "it has a major reception problem" "the camera is dreadful" "the phone loses 3G and regular signal all the time" "the battery is horrible" "the latest firmware update made the reception problem even worse".

So I cannot make my mind around this product. Is it worth it? Are these problems real and common? I would love to read some opinions on this phone and suggestions for other dual-SIM Android smartphones within the same price-range.

Thanks in advance Cheers!
    07-17-2015 05:57 AM
    Hello. I am in the UK and missed that one. No reviews that I can see except an announcement here on Android Central. BIG battery, 2gb ram and 16gb but that doesn't tell the story. I should do a search on AC to find any threads on it.

So just to say the 3rd gen Moto G is due out very shortly and announced next week. Seems it will have a dual sim version and two sizes. It should be around the 2014 model price.

http://www.androidcentral.com/more-d...y-28-unveiling

http://www.androidcentral.com/motoro...nt-july-28-nyc

http://www.androidcentral.com/lenovo...00-mah-battery
    07-17-2015 06:31 AM
    snip
    Thank you. I will check the new Moto G and I hope it will be available here (I live in Bulgaria) and at what price. Most of the reviews that I managed to dig up on the Lenovo are from websites from the Middle East and there has been too many topics and comments about the phone losing the 3G signal for no reason and the latest firmware update that failed to fix the issue but rather enhanced it. Other than that I've read lots of good info on the CPU that the phone has and the way Lenovo integrated Android on this particular model.

Thanks again, I will keep digging and if I come across something useful, I will post it here. In the mean time I hope someone will give some insights on the product.
    anon8380037 likes this.
    07-17-2015 06:38 AM
    The lenovo p70 is amazing phone
    Super fast
    Amazing battery
    And with a reasonable price
    You will not regret it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    anon8380037 likes this.
    11-03-2015 05:46 PM