Photo Contest Forum

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I tried everything, can some one tell me how to post a photo in the photo contest forum?

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Are you trying to do it via the desktop site, or one of the AC apps, or Tapatalk? Also, do you mean that you know the procedure, but that it doesn't work....or that you don't know the procedure?

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I need the procedure to post a picture to the contest forum from my Samsung Note 4.

Tap the bubble with the "+" sign to begin your post, then tap the paper clip icon to choose which application you want to use, i.e., "Gallery", choose your picture, then when you are finished with your post, tap the right-facing triangle at the top of the page to submit.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note 4

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I tried the AC app for the photo contest last evening because of this thread, which you have in different forums.

Anywhere I selected any photo from, the file appeared briefly, say 15 seconds, in the post field (with an x to delete), then a pop up said "could not upload photo to the forum" or something similar.
I know of one or two very experienced members who have never been able to upload to that forum.

Me - I always do it on my pc with the full website, no problems. I drag my photos there as backup.
I think the Tapatalk app or Tapatalk based AC Forums app should work, or the AC desktop or mobile website on the device browser but I haven't tried them. I recently switched from a 5.7" screen to a 4.5" screen temporarily and it's a PITA.

I would give up on the AC app, I use it for the blogs, but much as Android Central wants us to use it, it's quirky.

It may also be due to slow upload speeds with that app, mine are often not the best.

Last edited:

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks all for the information, I really appreciate it. I don't understand why they don't allow the same method we use in other forums to work in the contest forum. At the moment I dont have access to a PC and was trying to do this from my Note 4 and my S5. Thanks all.!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000