How much is it to repair these pieces?

A

AC Question

Okay, so clearly I'm never getting another Samsung phone. My iphone 4s went through the mill and survived for more than 2 years (dropped it in puddles and everything).

This phone has been junk since I've got it. Random app crashes, runs slow and now this...

The phone randomly restarts all the time. Quite annoying. Then when I boot it up sometimes, it just says it failed to start and I have to use the app on the PC (which doesn't work). Either way, the phone won't let me use it...it's basically bricked. However, for some reason when I fully charged it last night and kept letting itself do whatever it does all night, it worked all day until the afternoon and my issues are back.

Anyways, Verizon apparently is sending me another one (i don't have insurance either). However, this current phone has a cracked camera screen and the cover on the bottom for the charge cable was ripped off (because it didn't work with my case for some reason).

How much is it to replace these parts? i'm going to have to send it in and I know they are going to try and screw me somehow with an insane bill, but what is it likely to be?

Thanks.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It probably won't be the parts but the labor. Tearing apart devices is not always an easy or quick thing to do. As for how much, I am not sure.

From my G4
Android Central Ambassador Team Leader

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power