why my samsung galaxy prevail froze lock screen with message at the bottom saying shell has been granted superuser permissions? i even tried to enter safe mode and phone doesnt allow for some reason. i was just looking at pictures in my gallery and this happened all the sudden. this never happened before and i didnt do anything different at all. please help i need my phone . it also says no service atthe bottom but i have bars. im told my phone is rooted. how can i fix this without losing everything? my phone wont let me touch anything but the cursor where my password goes is blinking. what can i do so this will go away and i can use my phone? i tried calling my phone and it goes to voicemail. HELP PLEASE !!
    07-18-2015 08:28 PM
    why my samsung galaxy prevail froze lock screen with message at the bottom saying shell has been granted superuser permissions? i even tried to enter safe mode and phone doesnt allow for some reason. i was just looking at pictures in my gallery and this happened all the sudden. this never happened before and i didnt do anything different at all. please help i need my phone . it also says no service atthe bottom but i have bars. im told my phone is rooted. how can i fix this without losing everything? my phone wont let me touch anything but the cursor where my password goes is blinking. what can i do so this will go away and i can use my phone? i tried calling my phone and it goes to voicemail. HELP PLEASE !!

I'm this guest who needs help except I just created an account with y'all so I'm not really a guest anymore a.please help me asap thank you
    07-18-2015 08:34 PM
    im currently having the same exact issue and youre literally the only other person ive seen with the problem, if i figure something out ill be sure to let you know.
    07-19-2015 05:02 PM