LG G3 5.0.1 LED notifications not working?

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey!

My LG G3 worked like a breeze on KK, but I wanted to change it up a bit so I updated to Lollipop. Since then my phone has been doing all types of weird things such as; Self reboot, changing volumes, typing for itself(creating random words while I text) and now the LED seems to not work in DND mode. The LED is what I'm most worried about because I actually like seeing that light and knowing I have a text rather having to open my phone and regretfully acknowledge nobody texts me. Anybody have more info about DND mode?

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey!

My LG G3 worked like a breeze on KK, but I wanted to change it up a bit so I updated to Lollipop. Since then my phone has been doing all types of weird things such as; Self reboot, changing volumes, typing for itself(creating random words while I text) and now the LED seems to not work in DND mode. The LED is what I'm most worried about because I actually like seeing that light and knowing I have a text rather having to open my phone and regretfully acknowledge nobody texts me. Anybody have more info about DND mode?

Posted via the Android Central App
It might be a slight inconvenience, but did you perform a factory reset? If not, consider a reset and see if that helps. It'll fix a lot of issues which may result after a major update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome