Hey!

My LG G3 worked like a breeze on KK, but I wanted to change it up a bit so I updated to Lollipop. Since then my phone has been doing all types of weird things such as; Self reboot, changing volumes, typing for itself(creating random words while I text) and now the LED seems to not work in DND mode. The LED is what I'm most worried about because I actually like seeing that light and knowing I have a text rather having to open my phone and regretfully acknowledge nobody texts me. Anybody have more info about DND mode?

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-19-2015 07:40 AM
    Hey!

My LG G3 worked like a breeze on KK, but I wanted to change it up a bit so I updated to Lollipop. Since then my phone has been doing all types of weird things such as; Self reboot, changing volumes, typing for itself(creating random words while I text) and now the LED seems to not work in DND mode. The LED is what I'm most worried about because I actually like seeing that light and knowing I have a text rather having to open my phone and regretfully acknowledge nobody texts me. Anybody have more info about DND mode?

Posted via the Android Central App
    It might be a slight inconvenience, but did you perform a factory reset? If not, consider a reset and see if that helps. It'll fix a lot of issues which may result after a major update.
    07-19-2015 09:15 AM