I recently did an update on my *** 5 since I did it I have lost my in call volume I can't hear people when they call the volume is real low even though it is max on the volume control can you help? Thank you
    07-19-2015 09:03 PM
    Has it sustained any water damage?

Posted via Lg g3 Running Cyanidel Android 5.1.1
    07-19-2015 09:31 PM
    Well, you have come to the right person. I only hope you get this message. On July 31, 2015, I bought an LG G4. After three weeks, the volume was low--no matter what I did. I called Verizon and the rep was unable to help me, referred me to Tech Support who agreed it was defective after two hours of tweaking. Sent my brand new LG to Verizon for a replacement LG, received a refurbished one which worked fine until yesterday, in fact. The battery was shot--unbelievable--since I only had it three and one-half months. Goes to show you refurbished does not mean the present state it is in ,but may even be several years old from now as was my case. Well, I had it for about a month and the volume was great and then "bingo" out of nowhere the volume decreased with incoming calls. Even the speaker phone did not help much.

By accident, I found the solution. I was using my G4 dialing a business and also had the speaker phone on and accidently hit the dialpad, The dialpad icon on the bottom right hand side of the dialing screen generally has a diagonal line through it. Touch it to activate it while your speaker phone is on. And, there was the solution, in the left hand corner half-way above your screen an icon appears with a ringing telephone in a circle. When you touch it, a volume adjuster appears at the very top of the screen for you to turn up the volume for all your calls. Now, you must be making an active call and have the speaker phone on. I generally call someone who has a long dialog recorded (businesses are great) so I can concentrate on what I am doing. It works like a charm. And time for irony--even the Verizon tech did not know this and requested I turn in my "defective" LG for a refurbished LG. I don't know how or why this happens but it does periodically. I memorized this routine. Hope this helps--don't settle for a refurbished if this is a problem. Try this solution first. Saundra Ann
    11-18-2015 03:46 PM