I've had this phone for a week, it was cheap, so I'm trying not to complain too much. However, when I attempt to arrange the apps on my home screen they just kinda float in the air and don't land where I want them. It's like my phone doesn't recognize that the floating apps are there. They remain in their floating state when I swipe between homescreen pages, and I can't activate them by tapping them. The problem fixes when I restart, but then most of my apps are missing from the home page along with the ones I tried to move around. I looked up stuff like clearing the cache for App Launcher, or something like that, but I don't have App Launcher. I have adroid version 5.1. It's a ZTE phone, if that helps too. Ayuda por favor!
    07-20-2015 09:36 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which ZTE phone? Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.
    07-20-2015 12:12 PM