I have a Google voice search server problem, how can I fix this?

A

AC Question

google voice search server problem

my google voice search won't work now. says server problem

Michael Robichaud

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: google voice search server problem

Having the same problem since Tuesday morning, July 21rst. Posted a help query in Google forum and nothing has come of it. No reply or help from Google.

Sadly I am not allowed to post the link to the Forum (as a new user here)

Michael

ZBIRD4AU

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm having Google Voice Search problems as well. It's been approximately (1) week. Prior to this time it's worked very well for years. It doesn't work on the home page nor anywhere else. I'm running Android 4.0.3 on a Sony Tablet S.

What's odd to me is I also have an Android Phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) running Android 4.3 and Google Voice Search works perfectly fine on that device.

Can anyone please help me fix this problem on my tablet? It's a great feature and I'd like to continue to use it. Thanks.

Pacific Terrific

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Stopped working on my Android 4.0.4 Motorola Razr HD last week.
I have tried many possibilities, no success. It's only on the home page that it returns a server problem, when I click the mic in the Google Search widget at the top of the screen (permanently there).

The W12ard

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
It looks like Google are up to their old tricks of removing features off old phones which no longer support their latest software without bothering to notify anyone. Just another way to force people to upgrade their handsets.

Shawn Spicer

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
My issue started at the same time as everyone else, about a week ago. I figured it to be an error in my settings, but now seeing that all of us started having the "server problem" error at approximately the same time, the issue obviously ties in with ***hole!

I'm sorry, I meant Google...

James M4

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
When I hit the microphone widget to search for things, I get the server error problem. When I go to the browser and use the microphone icon on my keyboard, it works perfectly. So it seems like that widget is not pointing to the right server.
I tried updating google now but no go still.
Probably some app needs to be updated but I'm not sure which one..

Rikki Chheda

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: I have a Google server problem, how can I fix this?

My account is not connecting to the server...so I tried everything possible..deleted the account and tried to add again..but once i deleted it I am not able to add it....so I did factory setting again..still it won't work...can someone please tell me how can I fix this...as I am not able to see my contacts also..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane