I have had my note 4 for about 6 months and love it..well loved it until it started playing up. my phone kept crashing constantly where it would just freeze from a few seconds and sometimes i would have to remove the battery as it would go on for minuets. sometimes after the phone had crashed the phone would appear to restart itself, most times it would crash on the the restart screen, however when it did this and i had not removed the battery all of my apps were still open and stored in the recent apps as it nothing had happened which is what is confusing me. i tried factory reseting the phone but appears to have got worse since then. any help would be appreciated as i am on a contract and obviously its expensive to keep paying for a barely functioning phone.
    07-23-2015 02:55 AM
    Hello,
    Might be a hardware problem, but perhaps you can start your phone in Safe mode to see if some rogue app is causing it. To start in safe mode... read this...
    Galaxy Note 4 Safe Mode: What you need to know | Android Central

If you phone still acts up in safe mode, you should probably take it to your carrier for check out.

Of course, it could also be caused by a Lollipop update!
    07-23-2015 03:40 AM