LG G4 camera error.

A

AC Question

my lg g4 camera not working ..today i try to took a pic cam not opening and got a mssg that ..CAMERA ERROR ..CANNOT CONNECT TO PHONE.. i am using LG-H818P model.. i clear the data and cache..still not working..please help me to fix this.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to AC.

A third-party app may be causing trouble. To test that, use Safe Mode. If the problem stops, such an app is indicated, and must be identified and uninstalled.
Let us know what happens.

Posted via the Android Central App

fiset1ja

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
There is a known issue with the G4 and LG is replacing some of the phones with the issue. Take it into your local store, explain the issue and they'll test it. If it fails a few tests, LG will send a new phone in a few days. Just had mine tested, and failed, on Wednesday.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
There is a known issue with the G4 and LG is replacing some of the phones with the issue. Take it into your local store, explain the issue and they'll test it. If it fails a few tests, LG will send a new phone in a few days. Just had mine tested, and failed, on Wednesday.

Welcome as a new member and thank you for sharing that. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Missdr2011

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site

Will they replace even if you do not have insurance?