Hard reset phone

V

Virgo4944

Hi! I just sold my Samsung Galaxy S6 to someone. He did a hard reset but the phone keeps showing the screen that indicates that he must enter the email of the previous user which is me, but I don't want to send my email or password to strangers. My question is, is there a way for one to enter the phone for setting up new user info after doing a hard reset without having to use the previously used email for google?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: How to hard reset phone for new user without using previous user email.

Hi! I just sold my Samsung Galaxy S6 to someone. He did a hard reset but the phone keeps showing the screen that indicates that he must enter the email of the previous user which is me, but I don't want to send my email or password to strangers. My question is, is there a way for one to enter the phone for setting up new user info after doing a hard reset without having to use the previously used email for google?
Hello, and welcome to the forums!

It shouldn't require him to do that...I wouldn't send your information to him. Suggest that he contact Samsung for further assistance to reset the device. Factory resets are performed from within the device (system settings > reset/backup) or through Recovery mode.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon