Can you please help me unlock my Phone?

A

AC Question

My phone is a samsung galaxy s4 mini on sprint. SPH-L520 on 4.2.2 firmware. I have rooted my phone and i have developer options. my app root checker said it is successful. Please help me I need an unlock code I have no problem paying

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Go to eBay and look for unlock codes. People usually sell them there. Or ask Sprint for it. (Unless you're leaving the country, though, it's not going to do you any good. Verizon is the only other CDMA carrier and they won't activate a Sprint phone.)

avgtuhm

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

New here and I don't know if you are still trying to unlock your phone.

If you mean GSM unlock your Sprint S4 mini, you can do it if your phone is currently activated on Sprint. Ask them for your network unlock code and then have Sprint World Wide CS unlock your phone. Last year when I traveled overseas I was told that the S4 Mini could not be used on GSM carriers, but it can. I was able to activate mine on a TMobile MVNO. I unlocked it myself, but the rep said that if you have Sprint unlock it for international travel the same code works for domestic GSM unlock. Permanently. (I don't know if it's separate procedures for domestic vs. international unlock.) Hope this helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance