Tab Is Frozen at Boot Screen!Please Help Me!

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung galaxy Note 10.1,and I have basically the same issue like this guy here.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-10-inch/235313-tab-frozen-boot-screen-help.html

I should be able to fix my problem like him using the same method,but I am not sure if I miss a step or something,when I follow the instruction of this method---press and hold volume down key and power key.I can only get into a so-called "warning!!A custom OS can cause critical problems in phone and installed application"

and the method on that page was the following;
"So to do a hard reset:

1. Turn your Tab off.

2. Hold down the volume down button and tap the power button to turn your Tab back on.

3. Keep holding the volume down button until you see a screen with 2 icons on it. The one on the left should be a little android guy standing next to a box and the one on the right should say download... When you see this screen you can let go of the volume down button.

4. Now you want to select the icon on the left... To do this just tap the volume down button once, the android/box icon should be highlighted.

5. Once you've got the left icon highlighted, tap the volume up button to accept or choose that icon.

This should boot you into the stock recovery... Now I'm shooting in the dark here a bit, in haven't seen a stock recovery in about 2 years so.... But what your looking for is an "wipe" option. If I'm remembering right there aren't the may choices to choose from so you should be good. You use the volume keys to highlight it then the power button to make your choice.

This will reset your Tab back to its factory setup (except you should still be on ICS I think) just like out of the box.

Give this a try and report back and let me know what you get.

Sent From My GalaxyClass StarShip "

Can any one help me fix my tab?!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad