Should I update my HTCone M8 to Lollipop?

A

AC Question

Hi all,

I just bought an HTCone M8 a few days ago. (I'm in Canada with the carrier Koodo.) The operating system it came with was Android 4.4.4. There is a software update waiting for me (5.0.1). I'm hesitant to update because of problems I've read that occurred after this update - lagging, battery life draining, apps not opening. Have these problems been fixed? Should I update? Or can I just leave the OS at 4.4.4.? I really like the phone so far, I don't want it to slow down.

R

morse ali

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
yes it is Those who have been expecting a complete and total Material Design will certainly be disappointed, but the visual and functionality improvements that the Lollipop-based Sense dons over its predecessor are mostly spot-on. We bet that the next iteration of Sense UI will probably be the one to really shake things up in HTC's camp.

As a whole, the highlight of this update for the HTC One (M8) will be the performance improvements - we are yet to spend more time with our updated One (M8), but we can definitely say that there's a noticeable improvement in the overall responsiveness of the device. And this is always welcome, right?

and the improtant is how you can return to kitkat again if this is easy why you don't try ;-)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey