GS6 Edge or Note4 or LG g4??

A

AC Question

I am really sooo torn apart!! I dont know what to choose.
First problem was GS6 or LG G4.. Then i went to the mall and saw the note 4.
And now Chaos.

Which is more durable?
Has the best camera?
Which can be sold easily after a year?

I like large storage spaces coz i usually watch/put several files on my phone.
Any battery will do..
And im the kind of guy who formats, deletes, roots, put costom roms..
I like taking photots too..
Sometimes extreme gaming when im in the mood..

And for the samsung.. Is the bpm worth it? is it very useful? Specially for the
fingerprint scanner?

revelations65

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
Well maybe I can tell you how I decided on the G4 , I came from a Blackberry z10 a wonderful phone, the two features in terms of hardware that I absolutely loved with the ability to add more storage with an SD card and the removable battery,
When my mobile contract was done with o2 I was looking at the next phone, obviously the Blackberry Passport was close to the top of the list and there was also the z30 but I still wanted the key hardware features of removable battery and sd card,
Yes there was the note but another feature I wanted was a top end camera,
This is why I choose the G4 it had all the features that I wanted, I am not impressed with Apple and Samsung not having the removable battery feature, for me this imperative to have,.
All batteries will loose their ability to hold charge, with the Samsung phones if this happens you simply cannot purchase another battery your phone must go into service, and when the warranty expires could lead to costly repairs, also travelling I could purchase the battery charger for the G4 and have an extra battery, this is a great feature if your travelling,
So I will say this I would go with the G4 ,