I have a Moto G 1st generation. I was charging it with a wall charger and watching youtube on the app, when suddenly the screen went black. I thought that the app had just crashed, so I waited. After about half a minute, I gave up and tried holding down the power button. I tried pressing the Power and Volume Down keys, and it finally started showing the Motorola startup, with the world. After it finished, it did the ripple effect. And then it kept doing it. Over and over. I finally decided I would just wait it out. After a few hours, it hadn't done anything else. I unplugged it. When I came back to it about an hour later, the screen was black and the notification light was pulsing. I thought it had booted, so I turned it on, but it just did the animation. I was running 4.4 KitKat with ART, and I had "Allow Mock Locations" turned on. I was using the custom launcher Nova. The only thing I think could've happened was it just updated automatically to Lollipop, but after five hours it still hasn't turned on, and it's still rippling. Also, it had displayed a message that said low on memory. The actual space on the memory (not RAM) was a little over 1GB.
    07-27-2015 07:00 PM