So last night i left my phone in my pocket, and i noticed that it started to get too hot. So i took it out of my pocket and let it sit outside so that it could breathe. 20 minutes later, i took my phone and when it held it by the ear piece, it was burning hot! I freaked out so i tossed my phone in the fridge. Which helped for like 5 minutes. After that, I decided to give my phone some rest so i turned it off and let it charged. The next morning, right when i turned on my phone, i tried to bring the brightness to 100% and it said that the temperature was too high but my phone wasnt hot at all. 3 minutes later it began to over heat. I did a factory reset and i cleared all my cached data and its still buring hot. I just got this phone 4 months ago brand new and my mom is going to kill me if i ask for a new phone. Please help me.
    07-28-2015 06:54 PM
    It's under warranty. Bring it to the carrier - turned off - and ask them if they can replace it for you. (It sounds like something went bad on the motherboard, and that's covered by the warranty - unless it's because you dropped the phone or it got wet.)
    jxmithnoy likes this.
    07-29-2015 01:04 PM
    I don't think my phone is under any warranty. You see, I got it online from Ebay and I live on a US Territory and we don't have AT&T here. My phone has got a few droplets of water on it's screen but I'll wipe it off as soon as possible. As for dropping my phone, that happens like twice a month. A few hours after I posted my first question, I left my phone alone for like 4 hours and when I turned it on, it went back to normal. Then the next morning when I was watching netflix, the same thing happened.
    07-29-2015 08:37 PM