My Samsung galaxy tab 3 lite drops internet connection?

A

AC Question

It shows that it's connected to the internet but web pages fail to load because it says that I'm not connected to the internet. Another example is when I play online games. The game disconnects and tells me that I'm not connected to the internet (even though I am) and I always have to disable and enable the wifi to get it working again,

I'm using a Samsung galaxy tab 3 lite sm t110. I bought it used and it's been factory restored.

Thank you in advance.

Rad Brothers

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
You can always reset your tablet, sometimes a clean sweep can do wonders. Any antivirus installed, just to make sure you haven't downloaded anything malicious that might harm your system? Also, check under Settings > Apps if those apps failing to connect to the internet are not disabled.
Finally, if your browser is working but not your apps, make sure you're not downloading from work or a secured network. Companies use firewalls to stop employees from hogging bandwidth updating their apps, streaming ...etc but allow regular browsing. Let us know if anything prevails.