Okay, so, a month ago I bought a new tablet.

Polatab Elite Q10.1 <- that one to be precise.

Anyway, last night I was trying to sharpen the screen so that the picture was clearer. (I'm a photographer and want to use the tablet as my portable gallery to show to clients etc)

Basically, upon changing the screen resolution (I used NOMone Resolution Changer) it started being odd, so I restarted upon which it then started saying Launcher has stopped working and that com.android.systemui stopped working.

I don't know how to fix it, please advise?

Oh yeah, further to that I tried using the Vol + and Power on button to get to the reset menu. But, it doesn't seem to enter the menu. Just turns straight on.
    07-30-2015 06:26 AM
    Try to reset to factory settings
    I would, but, I' don't know how too. There's no icons for me to get to the settings etc.
    It's just a blank black screen, upon which the notifications of the launcher being failed and such.
    So, I don't know what else to do.
    07-30-2015 06:49 AM
    I would, but, I' don't know how too. There's no icons for me to get to the settings etc.
    It's just a blank black screen, upon which the notifications of the launcher being failed and such.
    So, I don't know what else to do.
    Maybe then you need to give your device to a service center? It can tell what was going on.
    07-30-2015 07:03 AM
    Hmm... how annoying.
    I wanted to try and fix it myself.
    I am very limited with money, so didn't really want to send it away to a company.
    07-30-2015 07:08 AM
    Do datawipe/factory reset and sure to make working backup when phone functioning well
    09-11-2015 12:03 PM