Anyone know how to contact Google with what we'll call constructive criticism on lollipop to get some of these "fixed" and "improvements" actually fixed? Only had the update one day, so I'm sure more things will pop up, but I'm already annoyed. For starters, the keyboard, why did it turn white and get more difficult to see and use? Why did the multiple window screen showing everything that's open have to become muddled and difficult to navigate? Why did my handy power widget get deleted? Why did my digital buttons on the bottom of my screen have to changed to something less intuitive? Perhaps most importantly why change the easy to swipe lock screen to the tiniest unlock in the world so that now I have to swipe five or six times just to unlock? I wouldn't have updated if it hadn't kept turning my phone off to not update. I'm all for improvement with change, but if it's not broken then sometimes change can be a bad thing. Hopefully someone from Google reads this.
    07-31-2015 04:42 PM
    Welcome to AC.

Try this:
    http://www.google.com/tools/feedback/intl/en/

Posted via the Android Central App
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-31-2015 05:16 PM
    I had a lot of the same gripes you have that's why I reverted to Kitkat. I seriously doubt Google will listen to anything you have to say. Good luck!
    07-31-2015 06:29 PM
    I've reverted (and rooted and disabled the updater app) a few phones, because you're not the only one who doesn't like Lollipop. I don't either, but I didn't like Gingerbread and learned to live with it, so I guess i can learn to live with Lollipop. (As long as I have TWRP and root, I really don't care.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-01-2015 01:57 AM