Hey guys I just bought a new phone. I love my LG G4! The issue is that while I am connected to the Sprint Network it will not update or download ANY applications from the Google play store. If I use my wi-fi connection it works perfect! I went through this and other Forums and articles and I've done pretty much everything on the phone. I tend to believe at this point that there is something wrong with Sprint. When I talked to the Sprint Store guys they told me that they had 3 other customers complaining about it this week. Has anyone else hear about this issue? What do you guys think? I found other similar issues from back in 2013 but there was not much info available for the fix!
    Thank you
    08-01-2015 01:25 AM
    Hey guys I just bought a new phone. I love my LG G4! The issue is that while I am connected to the Sprint Network it will not update or download ANY applications from the Google play store. If I use my wi-fi connection it works perfect! I went through this and other Forums and articles and I've done pretty much everything on the phone.
    What about accessing the internet? Do you have a connection to the internet using a browser? What error message is displayed by Google play? For a start, try clearing the cache on your google play, sign out of gmail and reconnect everything afresh.
    08-01-2015 04:04 AM