How do I use the reset button on a dragon touch 10.1 tablet located on the side?

A

AC Question

I accidently pushed the power button and volume button at the same time while it was charging and it went into boot mode. I tried to turn it off and follow all the instructions I found on line but it will not respond. I let the battery run down and then plug it back in to try to charge it this morning but now nothing is on the screen and it still will not come on. There is a reset button on the side along with the power button and volume buttons. It looks like you have to use a tooth pick or pin to go into the hole to push it.
Should I push it? Will it make it even worst if I do?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do i use the reset button on a dragon touch 10.1 tablet located on the side

Welcome to the forums. If you are still in boot mode, can you use the volume buttons to change your choices? If you can, see if there is a normal start or restart selection.

SarveshSharma

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: how do i use the reset button on a dragon touch 10.1 tablet located on the side

Hi,

I am facing similar issue.

@ACQuestion: In case you know what made ur tablet work, can you guide me too.

Am having a "Dragon Touch 7-Inch. Quad Core Android Kids Tablet, IPS Display with Wifi and Camera and Games, HD Kids Edition".
I have the same question, what happens if I hit the reset button ? Will it make the tablet work again? I guess am not worried about data if I lose anything as of now.

Is there any other thing that I can try out. Please suggest.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2