My piece of junk s6 edge broke

robbier2849

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
So I've always owned iPhones but I decided to take the plunge and buy the s6 edge because the specs and design looked amazing but I've had nothing but problems with it and now the screen is shattered and the screen is green or white flashes, also I didn't purchase insurance.

Since I got the phone it's always run kinda slow, with wifi sometimes it works but mostly it just runs slow and on my network (T-Mobile) it's always faster even with the reduced speeds of 148k. It even freezes sometimes or takes an incredibly long time to load anything, even letters as I'm typing... It also gets randomly hot and the battery starts draining and now the screen is shattered. It hit a couch arm rest and completely shattered. I thought these phones were suppose to be tough? But anyways I'm wondering if anyone has gotten a replacement phone since the screen is cracked? Or will they just tell me no? I don't see why I should have to pay for a phone that didn't function right in the first place

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
re:

These phones aren't tough. I am not sure where you got that from -- They were never advertised to take a beating. As with any phone if it hits the right angel it will shatter.

Also you won't be able to get a replacement. Even if it didn't function before that you didn't bring it to their attention and now your phone is shattered so they won't replace it.