I cannot copy to my SD card from itself or from internal memory

A

AC Question

Hi! I will be really grateful to anybody who will be able to help me. I am on verge of going mad, honestly! Let me tell you why!
I have Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (GT-N5100) with Android 4.2.2. I had earlier bupgraded my Android version and this 4.2.2 is the upgraded version. The earlier version allowed me to copy to and from my SD card without any problem whatsoever! I use ES file explorer. Who knew the upgrade will be a curse! Now I cannot copy. My internal memory was almost exhausting and when I tried to move some of the apps (even safe ones) to SD card, they stopped working... only a grey icon remained with "sd" written on them. Somewhere I read rooting will help... so even being a greenhorn, I got the phone rooted after following tutorials (tested through root checker) - yet the problem remained! Then somewhere I read (again!) that resetting to factory setting helped him - so I did that in desperation (and lost valuable data in the process) - yes, you guess it right - the problem remains! So, I'm here praying for your help... I have (almost) everything under the Sun...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol