Hello,

What a nightmare today has been! I'm not electronic dumb, but I'm also not a techy. I've been trying to read up and help myself, but I just can't wrap my head around what I need to do to get back to normal. Here is what has happened.

Device:GALAXY G3

Android Version: 4.1.2

yeasterday my phone was shutted down due to battery was empty.when i recharged the phone and turned it on.itried to go to settings.but it showed (app is not installed) and now the phone is automatically shuting down and restarting all by itself.and sometimes when i try to go into settings it says (unfortunately system ui has stopped working).what can i do now?????????
    please help me

I am sitting here totally lost and bewildered. I have no interest in "rooting" my device or anything like that. All I want is to get back to normal. The phone had been working fine until today. Please help! Have no land line -- totally cut off from the world without my phone! : \
    Much thanks in advance.
    08-04-2015 12:13 AM
    Can it boot into recovery mode? Hold power + volume up + home button, when it vibrates let go of power button.

Posted via Lg g3 Running Cyanidel Android 5.1.1
    08-04-2015 12:35 AM
    I have tried but not working.it shows an android with an invalid icon and thats it.what can i do now?
    08-05-2015 12:57 PM