Why is my background sync not working?

A

AC Question

I have an HTC One M8 and I recently discovered that 1) my backup assistant plus won't update my contacts and says "error 37". 2) When going into my Accounts & sync tab in Settings, I'm constantly getting the "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly" message mostly associated with Google. 3) There have been a few times that I've opened up Google Play and I get a message saying "Background data disabled" and it forces me to Quit the app.

So it seems to be a problem associated with my syncing and background data. I don't get notifications on time so I wanted to know what I can do to fix this.

vance74

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I have an HTC One M8 and I recently discovered that 1) my backup assistant plus won't update my contacts and says "error 37". 2) When going into my Accounts & sync tab in Settings, I'm constantly getting the "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly" message mostly associated with Google. 3) There have been a few times that I've opened up Google Play and I get a message saying "Background data disabled" and it forces me to Quit the app.

So it seems to be a problem associated with my syncing and background data. I don't get notifications on time so I wanted to know what I can do to fix this.
I have the same phone and same problem. If you figure it out please share with me.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer