I have an HTC One M8 and I recently discovered that 1) my backup assistant plus won't update my contacts and says "error 37". 2) When going into my Accounts & sync tab in Settings, I'm constantly getting the "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly" message mostly associated with Google. 3) There have been a few times that I've opened up Google Play and I get a message saying "Background data disabled" and it forces me to Quit the app.

So it seems to be a problem associated with my syncing and background data. I don't get notifications on time so I wanted to know what I can do to fix this.
    08-04-2015 09:40 AM
    I have an HTC One M8 and I recently discovered that 1) my backup assistant plus won't update my contacts and says "error 37". 2) When going into my Accounts & sync tab in Settings, I'm constantly getting the "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly" message mostly associated with Google. 3) There have been a few times that I've opened up Google Play and I get a message saying "Background data disabled" and it forces me to Quit the app.

So it seems to be a problem associated with my syncing and background data. I don't get notifications on time so I wanted to know what I can do to fix this.
    I have the same phone and same problem. If you figure it out please share with me.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk
    08-06-2015 04:21 PM