Im gonna go straight to the problem. Every time i restart my phone, the wallpaper (homescreen) reverts back to the stock wallpaper. But the lock screen wallpaper is fine.

Also i noticed, there's a very significant amount of time that the fon lags, after it has completely restarted, havent really timed it but i guess it's more or less 4 seconds, the fon stays in the lockscreen, unresponsive. You have to wait for 4 seconds before it prompts you to place your finger for scanning. Have tried disabling fingerprint scanning and placed no security upon waking the fon, but still, there's that lag.

I guess it was after i updated the OS to 5.1.1 that this issues started poppin up.
    Can anyone be of help here? Has anyone been through these problems and managed to solve it without factory resetting the fon coz im thinking of doing just that.

Thanks in advance and more power.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Samsumg Galaxy S6 Duos SM - G920f Wallpaper Issue & Boot Up Lag-16769.jpg   Samsumg Galaxy S6 Duos SM - G920f Wallpaper Issue & Boot Up Lag-16768.jpg  
    08-04-2015 11:18 PM
    The wallpapers on the lockscreen and the homescreen are different

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-04-2015 11:21 PM