Today at work my LG G2 suddenly starting turning off in the middle of using it. The time that it would stay on got shorter and shorter until it literally won't turn on anymore. When I plug it in to my charger, the light that normally stays completely red flashes red and it will vibrate at regular intervals.

When I take the back off and press on the battery it will sometimes go to the LG screen but it won't ever get past that.

I had a new battery put in the phone, but that was 2 weeks ago so I'm not sure if it's related. I would think that the phone would have had issues immediately after the new battery was put in if it's faulty.

I would normally just take the phone to a repair shop, but I'm abroad in another country and haven't figured out repair shops here (most aren't reputable) and I'm at a complete loss for what to do without my phone.

Is it a problem with the battery? Could it be something internal with the phone? I just really need to find a way to fix it.
    08-05-2015 10:22 PM
    sounds like something the manufacturer warranty would take care of. Just take it to your neqarest carrier store and they will check it out, realize its screwed, and if you hadnt done anything to it like rooting or unlocking or water damage theyll replace it at no cst. it could be a faulty battery, but tak it to a sore anyway. Unfortunately you might have to wait until back in your home country to do this but i wouldntt trust foreign repair shop. im sorry for the inconvinience of it
    08-05-2015 11:07 PM