The EDGE PLAN IS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE. THEY CLAIM I OWE $999.95 FOR RETURNED PHONES. Not only did verizon change the terms of the Edge up plan without notification, charging more adding time onto the upgrade time, so you are now locked into a 2 year agreement without signing up for it *(they do not tell you this) But I did my edge up in April 2015, I was given verizon's label with tracking and told I must use it to return the 3 edge up phones. One tracking per phone. I did just that. I supplied my own large padded envelope, re-padded my phones with bubble wrap and sent them off, postal service as Verizon demanded. I tracked the phones and they we received at verizon's warehouse in April, so the tracking shows them there. In May, I am being charged for those phones that were turned in, $999.95. I call say they were sent in and I can confirm the tracking. I was told that the tracking just showed they got to verizon, but the phones have not been shown to have been looked at in the warehouse for confirmation that the phones came in acceptable condition to give me the edge up discount. So now I paid the deposit on the new phones and no credit on the old phone. I ask them to mark my account as not owing the $999.95 as I have proof the phones are there and I cannot help that their warehouse is slow. They give me a ten day hold on payment owed and will look into it. May turns into June and now I am getting phones calls of past due and disconnect. More calls to verizon, a total of 6.5 hours at this point and told they see the phones they will write up tickets on all three and let financial know I do not owe for the $999.95, more calls of disconnect follow with more calls to supervisors, now 11 hours of talk time to verizon trying to find out what is going on and why I am being charged still. More BS from verizon they will get on it, tickets have been written, they can see I sent everything and should have been credited by now. They promise no more calls of disconnect. Which stops for 10 days and then starts again. End of July I am on with 3 different supervisors, all passing me back and fourth for three hours. They promise to call me tuesday with an answer and credits. Sooo here it is August, I am calling them again after being told I am late with payment and set for disconnect and I owe $999.95. I AM CALLING AGAIN TODAY, NOW I AM BEING TOLD TO HOLD DUE TO ALL THE OLD NOTES THEY NEED TO GO THROUGH TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON BUT THAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR MY DEVISES.

HOW CAN I PROVE THAT THE TRACKING WAS THERE AND THEY SAY THEY DON 'T HAVE THEM FOR 4 MONTHS.

IF YOU HAD THIS PROBLEM AND HAD SOMEONE THAT ACTUALLY GOT THIS RESOLVED WILL YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS
    08-06-2015 11:04 AM