I've heard that the Idol 3's recent update improves camera performance, but does it also improve lowlight performance? I've noticed the video at night looks awful and the frame rate drops a ton, and photos look extremely grainy. So did Alcatel fix this?
    08-07-2015 12:37 AM
    Honestly I've never even heard of that I downloaded an app called 360 camera and it's amazing the amount of editing you can do to video and still photos is crazy it's awesome it is go to the App Store and search for 360 camera I actually just downloaded it today I've been playing with it all day and it's amazing how much better you can make the pictures look you could put in tons of different backgrounds but the best thing about it is fine tuning the actual picture it's well worth it and it's free I hope this helps sorry I haven't heard of that app you were talking about and I'm sure if you keep asking on the forum somebody would know I take care have a good day

Thank you from Mike Sears
    08-07-2015 01:06 AM
    Honestly I've never even heard of that I downloaded an app called 360 camera and it's amazing the amount of editing you can do to video and still photos is crazy it's awesome it is go to the App Store and search for 360 camera I actually just downloaded it today I've been playing with it all day and it's amazing how much better you can make the pictures look you could put in tons of different backgrounds but the best thing about it is fine tuning the actual picture it's well worth it and it's free I hope this helps sorry I haven't heard of that app you were talking about and I'm sure if you keep asking on the forum somebody would know I take care have a good day

Thank you from Mike Sears
    The Idol 3 is actually a phone, not an app.
    08-07-2015 11:18 AM
    Help would be appreciated...
    08-07-2015 04:46 PM