Hi I'm so stupiud I was told my sim would take 2 hours to activate and 4 hours later nothing so I tried the other way round and its completely stuck no hole is visible to keep manipulating as i've put it back in the wrong way round in my defence it didn't bloody take much shutting now i'm ****ed.No added detail I've ****ed up I'm not to be trusted with new toy Samsung Galaxy S6 should have stayed with my S3 mini
    08-07-2015 10:57 AM
    Speak to the place that you bought the phone from, they might be sympathetic, if not give Samsung a try - they might charge you to fix it, but it's worth finding out.
    Rukbat likes this.
    08-07-2015 11:04 AM
    Sounds as if you're in the UK. There's a chain there (I can't remember the name, but I think the tall guy is also from the UK, so maybe he'll come back and tell you if he knows) that has Samsung people in the stores - and they're usually pretty good about fixing things like that while you wait. (They are in the US, and I'd expect that, working for the same company, they're expected to be as good anywhere in the world.)
    08-07-2015 01:07 PM
    Hi I'm so stupiud I was told my sim would take 2 hours to activate and 4 hours later nothing so I tried the other way round and its completely stuck no hole is visible to keep manipulating as i've put it back in the wrong way round in my defence it didn't bloody take much shutting now i'm ****ed.No added detail I've ****ed up I'm not to be trusted with new toy Samsung Galaxy S6 should have stayed with my S3 mini
    Hey, yeah as Rukbat said there are Samsung reps in selective Carphone Warehouse stores throughout the UK. You could start with there, they might have a simple fix
    Rukbat likes this.
    08-07-2015 02:40 PM