in the past week or 2 i have noticed pop ups come up when i go to my text messages or anything else ads pop up and then it says my phone has a virus .everything i noticed is slower and its slower connecting to wifi every since this has started. all i do is click to open my text or apps and pop ups for ads come up and when i hit the back button it says my phone is infected with a virus in neon green.
    08-07-2015 02:13 PM
    The thing that says the phone has a virus is adware. They want you to buy their app to "clean your phone". All you need is an anti-ad app like https://play.google.com/store/search?q=adware (I run AdWare, Malwarebytes and Avast - I still get ads in some apps, though, that's how developers get paid for free apps - developing a decent app isn't something you do on a rainy weekend, it takes months, so I don't begrudge them their ads - they're annoying, but so is paying for a few hundred apps).
    08-07-2015 04:10 PM
    I cant get this virus off my phone I tried turning it off and nothing works someone I need help asap
    05-10-2016 06:58 PM
    Make sure you didn't install any app that support adds and support write over apps adds.
    go to settings/apps and check right there if there is any app that seems to be Showing adds or something like that uninstal it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-13-2016 05:18 AM
    just Make sure you didn't install any app that support adds and support write over apps adds.
    go to settings/apps and check right there if there is any app that seems to be Showing adds or something like that uninstal it.
    if this doesn't help then do a hard reset i'm sure it'll solve your problem.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-13-2016 05:20 AM