I download Flash Player 11 on to my galaxy but it seems to be a Virus/malware. I keeps popping up wanting to install. How do I get rid of it. I uninstalled Flash Player 11 from my phone, but it still pops up. I tried through settings>install applications. It does not show up in there.
    08-08-2015 06:16 AM
    Do you have an antivirus app on your phone if you don't the CM cleaner and booster is awesome it has an antivirus boost your phone it cleans your junk files it has a CPU cooler and also an app deleter and it keeps apps from reopening and draining the battery just go to the Play Store or iTunes or wherever you buy your apps and type in cm cleaner and phone booster and the app have a little picture of a blue handled broom with yellow bristles and that should solve your problem if it doesn call your carrier and talk to tech support they'll be able to walk you through it step by step hope this helps man take care

Thank you from Mike Sears
    08-08-2015 07:18 AM
    DO NOT install anything by Cheetah Mobile (CM). Do not install any task killers, RAM memory optimizers/boosters, battery savers/repairers, etc. To understand why please read the links provided in this post. There's a lotta of valuable information available in those links:

RAM problems

To eliminate your popup problem, try installing Malwarebytes:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...es.antimalware
    immobile likes this.
    08-08-2015 08:24 AM