Hi I have a htc one m7 rooted running twerp, I dont know a whole lot about rooting I just want some of the features that comes with it. I bought my HTC in Denmark where I live so therefore my english isn't on spot. So it is not a sprint or anything like that it's ciid is htc__y13 how and where can I find stock rom so I can install it and get new ota update and after the install twerp. Is there anything i need to do? And will it wipe my data? pls help me, it would be highly appreciated!
    08-08-2015 06:49 AM
    Man I wish I had an answer for you I don't know much about root either and by the way your English is perfect your best bet is to call Motorola and I'll just google up Motorola and get their phone number and go to tech support or you can call your cellular carrier and they have tech support also and they'll be able to help you through it cuz I've honestly never even touched my root setup. But at least you get aggravated with your phone and going to a coffee shop and get a joint lol or some pot brownies lol yeah but on a serious note man just call tech support will be all the walk your rights for the whole setup hope this helps take care man have a good one

Thank you from Mike Sears
    08-08-2015 07:09 AM