Can't see all my e-mail

A

AC Question

Using a Galaxy Note 10.1 and the stock e-mail app I only see e-mails that are less than 30 days old. I use the same app on a S4 and don't have this problem. Is there a setting somewhereto change this?

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Using a Galaxy Note 10.1 and the stock e-mail app I only see e-mails that are less than 30 days old. I use the same app on a S4 and don't have this problem. Is there a setting somewhereto change this?

You can also access your sync settings by going to Settings > Applications > scroll down to Email > Manage accounts (select your email account) > Sync Settings > Period to Sync Email > select All.

You may want to consider creating an Android Central account (it's free) so that you can respond to any replies given in answer to your questions and/or let us know what works or doesn't work for you.

This way, you don't have to create a new thread to post any additional questions or comments regarding your particular issue(s).

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note 4

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
There is no "All" option in my Sync Settings. The sync options are 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month and 1 month or 100 e-mails. Is there a newer version of this app available?

Ok, I looked at the user manual through the Samsung website, and it looks like the option for "All" is given for Exchange Active Sync settings:

Exchange ActiveSync settings

• Period to sync Email: Set whether to store All, 1 or 3 days, 1 or 2 weeks, or 1 month of email on the tablet.

That was the only reference I found for the stock email app. :/

Hopefully, someone with a Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet will chime in here with a workaround for you. Good luck and welcome to AC!

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note 4

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie