Just switched to an Alcatel Idol 3 for my daily driver. On my previous device, Gmail was starting to get sluggish. And Gmail seems to be moving toward the PC browser tabbed view, not my favorite. I decided to try Outlook for email and like how it does things. So, I thought I'd try the built in calendar to keep the two together. And I mostly like it, but:

1) The imported birthdays from one of my Gmail accounts are all faded, like they're over and done with. And, therefore, difficult to read. How do I fix that?

2) On previous devices, I was able to also import my Facebook birthdays into my Google calendar. But God knows I don't recall how I might do that either for Outlook or Google calendar. Any help there?

3) While I love material design, I'm not thrilled that it doesn't seem to have an easy way to switch to more muted colors. Both Outlook and Google seem to think sunglasses are a better choice than color set options. Is there a way to fix whole color sets?

As you can see, I'm not 100% to either. So, if you have solutions and a preference, feel free to state your case.
    08-09-2015 01:09 PM