I upload albums from windows media onto my LG G3. However, once I go onto my phone to play them they aren't in the correct order.
    08-09-2015 08:51 PM
    Ensure the file data is correct -- there could be something incorrect within the metadata.
    08-10-2015 10:17 AM
    I have the same problem. Direct download from iTunes. SHOULD have the same metadata as iTunes. But, the album order is wrong.
    With my old Droid2, I had to convert everything to mp3. When the advertising said that the LG G4 would play m4a (direct from iTunes) I was very happy and bought a BIG SD card to hold the 50GB of music I want on my phone.
    SURPRISE 1: it will NOT play "lossless" m4a's that I've uploaded from CD's. It will play ones with LOW bitrates. So why bother? I still have to convert my music to a bad enough format that Android will let me play. Really SUCKS that I still can't have really good music on my phone.
    SURPRISE 2: it now plays ALL of the albums out of order, no matter if ripped down to mp3 or low bitrate m4a. This is bad for a lot of albums, but it is TERRIBLE for classic music. Nothing like hearing a symphony in alphabetical order.

I had hoped that the music problem would be fixed with Android 5, but no, it just got worse. So far, I'm very disappointed in this phone.
    09-01-2015 05:11 PM
    OK, did research, bought App. I am now using RocketPlayer paid version. Plays all my lossless m4a's, even the ultra-high bitrate songs 'recorded' from my vinyl records. It plays them in album order, with all the album art I've added in iTunes. Paid version has a lovely equalizer set up with a bunch or presets, allowing customization. It even puts the album art up on the lock screen. Sleep timer. Everything a mobile music app should be.
    The unpaid version will play mp3 & the low grade lossless m4p's like the native music app, BUT it will play them in the correct order.
    My operas are back in order!
    12-18-2015 01:20 PM