I have a five-year old cousin, and he's been installing some weird things on his own personal Hudl 2. (Yes, his parents got him his own Hudl.)

Is it possible to block a SINGLE app? He's been installing some games which are way beyond his age limit. I can see the affect it's having on him too. Also, is it possible to add a list of "banned" applications (banned as in, un-able to install or blocked from the Play Store)

I'm a noob to Andriod, I have a Windows Phone, and my mother, father and sister all have iPhones.

Thanks.
    08-10-2015 12:14 PM
    Hi, read about "Parent control". It's a google feature that allows you to block applications with age limit. If you want to "ban" or lock some applications, you may also try special apps for this. Just type in google-play search "applications lock", and choose lock-app. Good Luck!
    08-10-2015 07:50 PM
    You could also change the password on his Google account, (don't know why a 5-yr old would have one), to something only the parents know. That way he can't install anything without their consent. They will also need to delete the account on the Hudl so the playstore is not always available and signed in. Of course, this will mean they will need to recreate the account every time they need to access the playstore.
    08-10-2015 08:40 PM