How do i copy and paste in facebook with galaxy s5

A

AC Question

I need to copy and paste something in facebook not share but copy and paste I have a galaxy S5

Laurie826

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I was able to do this two days ago and then all of a sudden it stopped. I was able to copy/paste by holding finger and copy would pop up and then paste wherever I wished. No app on Google Play is working with FB. Is this my phone or is FB messing with our heads again. Thanks so much. it works for some and then not others? Don't get it.... Frustrating to say the least!:-[

Qubelyfe

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I was having this issue (on fb, if that's relevant) and came across this post, seeing no resolve I figured out that holding down in the text area to show the curser, and then pressing the cursor itself brought up the paste button. Hope that works and stuff.
PAISTE ✌ oh and for the record, this is what I was trying to paste, so I felt like it was necessary to paste it here, too. In strict regard to the issue of course.
⏩https://m.facebook.com/LeQubeofficial/⏪
Yep, it worked.
-peace

tracipratt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
It won't let mw do it in FB either...and the copy and paste from comment area and move up...won't work for mw either. ...but I can do it in any other app :(

If u find an answer, please let me know!

Antoine dv

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I think I can help you with that Facebook copy hassle with your S5!
We have developed an app called Universal Copy that can basically copy any text that appears on the screen. It works for Instagram of course but also for other apps that prevent the copy function like Tumblr, Instagram...
You can find Universal Copy in the Play Store here: Universal Copy - Android Apps on Google Play
I hope it will help you!
Antoine

Max Barsini

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Copy and paste in Facebook with Note 4.

Thank you for suggesting Universal Copy, it works great. I upgraded my Note 4 to Marshmallow today, and found I could no longer use Smart Select (Air Command) for acquiring editable text while in the Facebook app. Thanks to you, I'm back in business.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08