I recently bought a 16 GB MicroSD and transferred my songs that were taking too much space over to it. Since they did not download automatically to the new SD card, even though they did not download to it automatically when I changed the home directory on my phone to the card, I transferred them using the adapter that came with it. When I opened the Default Music app to play them, the songs did not work anymore and said that they were not the proper format. When I tried transferring them back to my phone drive, they worked perfectly fine. Is there a proper way to transfer them? Do I have to get another app for it? Is there something I wasn't doing? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    08-12-2015 10:25 PM
    I'm a bit confused here... You transferred the songs using an adapter that came with the SD card? You didn't just move the songs from the device storage to the SD card while the SD card was in the phone? What default music app? On your phone or is it on a PC/Mac. Heavily confused about what/how you're transferring your songs.

By the way, what kind of phone are we talking about here?
    08-13-2015 12:58 AM