It would crash maybe once or twice a day, but now it is crashing so quickly that when I go to delete apps, it crashes before the de-install can start. What do I do? Do I just trash it?
    08-13-2015 07:56 PM
    If you're willing to just trash it, how about doing a factory reset first. Maybe it's just some corrupted app causing it.
    08-13-2015 08:14 PM
    It's not that I want to trash it but I am so frustrated. I tried a factory reset but I guess I didn't do it right because nothing changed. I turned off Wi-Fi and blue tooth and auto sync, but when I try to delete apps even the "settings" quits and goes back to home screen. If I try an app it goes to black and I have to restart. I don't know what to do.
    08-13-2015 08:29 PM
    When someone mentions trashing a device, they have basically given up... that's why I recommended a factory reset.

A factory reset will revert your tab to how it was when you pulled it new out of the box. All your apps, photos, basically everything will be gone except for what Samsung installed on it in the factory.

You probably have data on your device, and I don't know if you backed it up anywhere (cloud, PC/Mac). If you're going to do a hard factory reset, you have to be willing to lose all that data unless you backed it up.

Here are a few articles on how to factory reset your device...

How To Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy Tablet - Samsung - Android Tablets
    How to Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab to Factory Settings - Galaxy Tab Forum, FAQ, News, Help, Reviews, Accessories, and More
    https://www.androidpit.com/forum/602...e-galaxy-tab-3

Before you factory reset though, you might consider taking it in somewhere to see if they can help you with it. Even places like Best Buy will help you even if you didn't buy it from them (maybe).
    08-13-2015 08:56 PM