Hello and thank you for giving your time to help me. I have an LG Gpad 7.0 currently running Android 4.4.2. I understand the differences between phone, external, and internal memory but I'm kinda confused about my sd card. I have about 11 to 12 gbs of internal storage on my 16 gb device after taking into account for the phones memory ( system data that cannot be removed, which is about 4 gb) and I know that I also have a micro sim/micro sdcard in my device. What I'm kinda confused about is how I use the SD card. Everything I download takes space on my internal memory and I'm just a little confused as to why and I don't know exactly how to move some of my stuff to my SD card. In the settings it has an option to mount an SD card which I'm assuming is how I will then be able to use its storage once it's mounted but its not letting me mount it. Any help and/or feedback is greatly appreciated and I'm sorry if I rambled on. I will clarify or explain my situation further if necessary.
    08-13-2015 09:55 PM
    Hello,
    Is the card installed correctly? Did it "click" into place? I don't own this device so I looked up the instructions (Sprint)... it's for F7.0 and I don't know if it's the same as 7.0. There appears to be two slots... one for Sim and the other for SD card in the same bay.

Install or replace your SD card - LG G Pad™ F7.0
    08-13-2015 10:36 PM