Phone skipping songs,play and pausing them rapidly, and wont play any videos. Why?!?

Yorge

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Ok so i started a having a problem where my phone, no matter what i do skips all my songs very rapidly, and even when i do get it to stay on one song it plays it and pauses it over and over again very quickly, I have done a factory reset on it, wiped the partition cache 2 times already, and i've taken out the battery for at least 24 hours. It also wont play any videos, be it streaming or not, it will play and pause them over and over again just like the music. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I have a Huawei AT&T Fusion 3, and i have my music stored on my SD card. Music works perfectly on a old phone i have, so it must be my fusion 3. If anyone has an idea that might fix this please help!

Still need help! ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!!!

Last edited:

Yorge

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
At this point i have decided to get a new phone. I think this problem was hardware wise, so i think something inside the phone may have broken. If anyone else is having the same problem, and you have reset and everything, i would recommend getting a new phone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech