Hey everyone, I have an LG G3, about a month old. i've already done the search deal to no avail. The other day i heard my phone in my pocket doing its own thing, changing settings and so-on... i have since stopped this by using the lock screen. before it would just turn itself on with the "knock" accessibility (tapping screen twice to wake up/put to sleep) and now i need to physically enter a code to access the phone, so that is solved-

something in the last few days has changed with the phone, I need help figuring out why the phone will only charge face down. Plug it in, nothing, but as soon as you put it down on it's face it audibly alerts me that it is charging and i can look at the screen from underneath and its all good. At first i didn't think this would be such a big deal but its annoying the hell out of me. Looked through settings about 3,329,090 times and still haven't found any cure, no settings to change this, can anyone help me!?!?

FYI already tried troubleshooting the motion sensor, just in case that was mesed up but everything else seems to be fine. Did a reset on all settings even to see if that would help, but nope... still insists on frustrating the hell out of me.

Any and all help would be appreciated!
    08-14-2015 10:45 PM
    Motion sensor has nothing to do with charging. It is possible that the changes you made on knock settings are unrelated to the charging issue. It might be a hardware issue where something came loose inside the charging port. Have you already had this checked by the store where you bought it?
    belodion likes this.
    08-21-2015 10:03 AM